If life hands you lemons, make some lemonade. The fallout from SCO has led to some changes on the editorial landscape. An announcement about some wayward editors and their new home on LinuxPlanet (and Linux Today).
Editorials Section Index
August 16, 2003 marked the 10th anniversary of the most popular non-commercial distribution ever: Debian GNU/Linux. To mark the occasion, Debian founder Ian Murdock gives this look back at the origins of Debian and a look ahead to the new crossroads Linux is about to face.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader