If life hands you lemons, make some lemonade. The fallout from SCO has led to some changes on the editorial landscape. An announcement about some wayward editors and their new home on LinuxPlanet (and Linux Today).
Editorials Section Index
August 16, 2003 marked the 10th anniversary of the most popular non-commercial distribution ever: Debian GNU/Linux. To mark the occasion, Debian founder Ian Murdock gives this look back at the origins of Debian and a look ahead to the new crossroads Linux is about to face.
- 1Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 2Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 3Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 4Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 5Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time