So You Want to Be a Cyber Security Professional
Open The Door To A Cyber Security Career
In an uncertain world of information technology, one thing is for sure.
Cyber security is in the spotlight and will be for the foreseeable future. Today's security professionals have countless books, seminars, and web sites available to help guide them in their craft. Protecting valuable computing infrastructure and data have become vital to the well being of all civilized nations.
But, what about tomorrow? Who will be protecting our computer assets in five or ten years? What will they need to know to do the job?
Security expert David Rice talked with LinuxPlanet about careers and the opportunities in the cyber security field. Rice is a course author and instructor for the SANS Institute. He is also the Executive Security Advisor at TrustWave Corporation. Finally, as an Adjunct Professor at James Madison University, Rice contributes to their Information Security Graduate Curriculum. The passion was definitely there as he answered questions.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 5Linux Top 3: Debian Gives Up on Upstart, Ubuntu and Linux Kernel Updates