Six Things You Didn't Know About Firefox Extensions - page 2
Q&A with Mike Shaver, Mozilla Technology Strategist
Want to start making your own Firefox extensions? The Mozilla project maintains a thorough how-to guide for software developers that will take you through the nuts and bolts of creating an example extension. If you have further questions about building extensions, visit the extensions FAQ.
- Skip Ahead
- 1. Q&A with Mike Shaver, Mozilla Technology Strategist
- 2. Q&A with Mike Shaver, Mozilla Technology Strategist
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.7, BackBox Linux 4.3 and RoboLinux 8.1
- 2Linux Top 3: SLES 11 SP4, Chromixium OS 1.5 and Canonical Licensing
- 3Linux Top 3: VirtualBox 5, Point Linux 3.0 and OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 4.2 rc1, 4MLinux 13 and antiX15
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Rafaela, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.2 and VectorLinux 7.1