Solsoft Europe release Policy based Network Partitioning Tool
Net PartitionerFrom the press release:
"To enable policy creation at the enterprise network level, Net Partitioner provides a global view of network access policy through a graphical Java-based interface called "Policy Definition Tool " (PDT) that enables network professionals to define access policy by mapping networks, devices, resources and IP service flows."
In other words, the package will make it easy to set up networks according to a company's network security policy about who should look at what. Often network topology is used instead of a real policy, but this tool could be a way of changing that.
- 1Linux Top 3: Network Security Toolkit, Untangle NG Firewall and IPFire
- 2Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 3Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 4Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 5Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support