Solsoft Europe release Policy based Network Partitioning Tool
Net PartitionerFrom the press release:
"To enable policy creation at the enterprise network level, Net Partitioner provides a global view of network access policy through a graphical Java-based interface called "Policy Definition Tool " (PDT) that enables network professionals to define access policy by mapping networks, devices, resources and IP service flows."
In other words, the package will make it easy to set up networks according to a company's network security policy about who should look at what. Often network topology is used instead of a real policy, but this tool could be a way of changing that.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 2Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 3Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 4Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 5Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time