Disk partition repair tool released as debian package
Gpart to be in next debian releaseGpart is a tool which tries to fix the primary partition table when the primary partition table is damaged, incorrect or deleted.
It can also commit other trickery with the partition table, including finding partitions that have been accidentally deleted.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader