WebTrends software to be bundled with Redhat 6.1
WebTrends realtime Web Traffic Analysis Software
Paul McNamara, VP of Business Development at Red Hat Software, described Webtrends as "A leader" in its field and expressed his delight that Redhat would be including Webtrends for its enterprise customers.
Webtrends uses a web interface for control and delivers emailed reports to managers. It is aimed at high volume sites.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic