WebTrends software to be bundled with Redhat 6.1
WebTrends realtime Web Traffic Analysis Software
Paul McNamara, VP of Business Development at Red Hat Software, described Webtrends as "A leader" in its field and expressed his delight that Redhat would be including Webtrends for its enterprise customers.
Webtrends uses a web interface for control and delivers emailed reports to managers. It is aimed at high volume sites.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint