WebTrends software to be bundled with Redhat 6.1
WebTrends realtime Web Traffic Analysis Software
Paul McNamara, VP of Business Development at Red Hat Software, described Webtrends as "A leader" in its field and expressed his delight that Redhat would be including Webtrends for its enterprise customers.
Webtrends uses a web interface for control and delivers emailed reports to managers. It is aimed at high volume sites.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 2Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 3Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 4Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 5Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time