VA Research to IPO
California company to offer shares
VA Research is to put out an initial public offering of shares, which it expects will be worth $70 Million.
VA Research is a Linux technology company with a high Linux community profile. It provides servers and support for the volunteer-run linux.com site.
According to the filing, their current turnover is just over $17 Millon.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader