Overview of Data Encryption Systems available
Let Linux keep your secrets
This document by Doobee. R. Tzeck broadly explains a number of methods for encrypting data held on disk and gives pointers to installation and setup guides for all of them.
The table of contents
- Loopback Encryption
- Encrypted Home Directorys
- CFS - Cryptographic File System
- TCFS - Transparent Cryptographic Filesystem
- ppdd - Practical Privacy Disc Driver
- sfs - Steganographic File System for Linux
- StegFS - A Steganographic File System for Linux
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.