Overview of Data Encryption Systems available
Let Linux keep your secrets
This document by Doobee. R. Tzeck broadly explains a number of methods for encrypting data held on disk and gives pointers to installation and setup guides for all of them.
The table of contents
- Loopback Encryption
- Encrypted Home Directorys
- CFS - Cryptographic File System
- TCFS - Transparent Cryptographic Filesystem
- ppdd - Practical Privacy Disc Driver
- sfs - Steganographic File System for Linux
- StegFS - A Steganographic File System for Linux
Sponsored by BlackBerry
BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express enables businesses of any size to quickly and easily get started with the BlackBerry solution. It provides advanced BlackBerry smartphone features with no additional software or user license fees, and works with any Internet-enabled BlackBerry data plan or a BlackBerry enterprise data plan. Download now!