Overview of Data Encryption Systems available
Let Linux keep your secrets
This document by Doobee. R. Tzeck broadly explains a number of methods for encrypting data held on disk and gives pointers to installation and setup guides for all of them.
The table of contents
- Loopback Encryption
- Encrypted Home Directorys
- CFS - Cryptographic File System
- TCFS - Transparent Cryptographic Filesystem
- ppdd - Practical Privacy Disc Driver
- sfs - Steganographic File System for Linux
- StegFS - A Steganographic File System for Linux
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 5Linux Top 3: Debian Gives Up on Upstart, Ubuntu and Linux Kernel Updates