New Version of LAME released
Online guide to Linux systems admin
LAME ( "Linux Administration Made Easy" ) has been brought up to date with details for working with Redhat 6.1.
If you haven't seen LAME before, it is a substantial document (100 pages+), dealing with running Linux day-to-day, backups, adding users and other issues.
LAME is available in html, DocBook,
Postscript, PDF, dvi, RTF and plain text.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader