Debian Book Released
Debian GNU/LinuxOf the many "distributions" of Linux, one of the best is widely acknowledged to be Debian. One common criticism of Debian, though, is that it is "difficult" for beginners. But a solution to this could be a new book by John Goerzen and Ossama Othman entitled "Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage"
Complete story on Newriders.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader