Debian Book Released
Debian GNU/LinuxOf the many "distributions" of Linux, one of the best is widely acknowledged to be Debian. One common criticism of Debian, though, is that it is "difficult" for beginners. But a solution to this could be a new book by John Goerzen and Ossama Othman entitled "Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage"
Complete story on Newriders.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic