Commercial Linux Product List
FirstLinux Adds Handy Index of Commercial Products to its site
FirstLinux, a great site for links, has added a section listing commerical software.
Categories include Backup, Databases, Development, Editors, Financial and Productivity Tools. The Index is searchable and has short product descriptions. The press release from FirstLinux says:
GPL'ed software is at the heart of every Linux system, but there are situations where only commercial vendors can provide the training and support necessary for the business community.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader