Commercial Linux Product List
FirstLinux Adds Handy Index of Commercial Products to its site
FirstLinux, a great site for links, has added a section listing commerical software.
Categories include Backup, Databases, Development, Editors, Financial and Productivity Tools. The Index is searchable and has short product descriptions. The press release from FirstLinux says:
GPL'ed software is at the heart of every Linux system, but there are situations where only commercial vendors can provide the training and support necessary for the business community.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 4Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 5Linux 3.10 Improves Multi-tasking and SSD Caching