SGI to release IDE tools as Open Source
SGI adds Linux IDE
SGI has made a graphic integrated development environment tool available in open source for use by Linux developers. The system provides debugging and is not based on command line tools.
"Jessie" is written in Java, but is useable with other languages.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 2Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 3Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 4Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader
- 5Linux Top 3: KaOS 2016.04, TurnKey 14.1 and pfSense 2.3