De-Programming Windows Refugees
From Graybeards to Windows RefugeesWay back in the last millennium, in the very olden days of Linux, most Linux users were grizzled old Unix graybeards. They saw Linux as a cute little toy Unix, but it was Free and free and fun. And so it was that there was no anguish at the sight of a raw nekked command line, and learning and progress were rampant, and life was good. Now Linux is the easiest of all operating systems to use, and yet anguish abounds in the land. Too hard! Too hard! Make it easier!
What the heck happened?
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint