Will Going Private Save Novell?
Novell Going Private Benefits
In layman terms it basically means Novell is for sale and could be taken private by institutional stock holder/Hedge Fund Elliot Associates. In my personal opinion it's likely a good deal for Novell and its shareholders.
Read the rest of this Novell story at InternetNews.com
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 2Linux Top 3: Raspberry Pi B+, CentOS 7 and RHEL 5.11
- 3Linux Top 3: CoreOS Goes Stable, Oracle Clones RHEL 7 and Tails Updates
- 4Linux Top 3: Slackware Turns 21, Debian Squeezes and Linux 3.16 Nears
- 5Linux Top 3: Distrowatch, Deepin 2014 and the NSA