Slouching Toward Galeon 1.0 - page 4
GNOME at LinuxWorld Expo
When we first encountered it, we really, really wanted to like Galeon but it was still a little shy of the sort of features that would make it usable for us on a daily basis. This latest release, though, makes it an excellent tool that combines the rendering speed of Gecko with a clean, fast GTK+-based interface. If the developers had called it quits at SSL, authentication, and Java support, we would have been happy. As it is, they've gone several steps beyond and provided a browser that "just browses" but with some outstanding usability features that make it a true pleasure. Galeon's great.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 2Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 3Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 4Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 5Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time