Packages and Package Managers
Thousands of TitlesOne of the big plus points of Linux is that it has a large body of application programs available, most of them of a high quality and free of charge. But once Linux is installed how do you go about getting them? And how do updates work? Who supports them?
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader