Packages and Package Managers
Thousands of TitlesOne of the big plus points of Linux is that it has a large body of application programs available, most of them of a high quality and free of charge. But once Linux is installed how do you go about getting them? And how do updates work? Who supports them?
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 4Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 5Linux 3.10 Improves Multi-tasking and SSD Caching