Catapult MySQL with Pogo Linux
Just Add MySQL and Stir Rapidly
If you're an enterprise looking to start using open-source and Linux solutions in your company, the hassles of systems configuration and administration might make you hesitate. Pogo Linux has come up with a solution that will take even these minor concerns away.
Now anybody can set up a MySQL server on Linux using commodity hardware recently released by Pogo Linux, the DataWare 2600.
The DataWare 2600 is a box that is specifically tuned to get maximum performance for MySQL database transactions. Their 'total solution' approach goes way beyond just the hardware by also providing expert level customer support for integration, deployment and maintenence of the product.
The development of this new hardware falls right in line with Pogo's origins.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader