Clients Find The IDEAL Way - page 5
It's All In The Name
Many in the OSS/Linux world have been pondering how to move from the "hobbyist" model to a business model that produces a good income for the company. IDEAL has been one of the few companies that have been able to make the jump. Jacobs is optimistic about the future. He said that IDEAL's projected sales for 2004 should top $1.75 Million
No doubt, IDEAL Technology is here to stay.
Rob Reilly is a professional technology writer and consultant whose articles appear in various Linux media outlets. He offers professional writing and seminar services on Linux desktop applications, portable computing and presentation technology. He's always interested in covering cool Linux stories. Send him a note or visit his web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader