LinuxWorld UK Impresses With Depth - page 5
If this is going to be the quality of Linux shows here in the UK, then I want more! We had a brilliant range of companies and a rich conference program. Almost everybody here was an enthusiast on Linux, and those that weren't had obviously had their interest piqued enough to attend. I doubt any of them went away without strong feelings about where they were going next with the Linux platform.
On the downside, the show was smaller than I expected and some companies--often the larger contributors like IBM and HP--made less of an effort to show their personal wares than I would have liked. Still, I'm looking forward to the show next year and it's definitely in the diary for me to attend.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic