The Mobile Linux Initiative at OSDL - page 5
MLI is a new initiative. It was launched in October 2005 and since then the members have met twice face-to-face. The first MLI meeting was in October 2005 to kick-off the initiative, appoint interim Chairs, and decide on the MLI mission and charter. The second face-to-face meeting was in December 2005 to review the gap analysis studies prepared by MLI members that helped guide the discussions of the technical areas, and to meet prospect members and plan for 2006.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 2Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 3Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 4Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time
- 5Linux Top 3: Tails 1.0, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0 and Debian 7.5