The Mobile Linux Initiative at OSDL - page 5
MLI is a new initiative. It was launched in October 2005 and since then the members have met twice face-to-face. The first MLI meeting was in October 2005 to kick-off the initiative, appoint interim Chairs, and decide on the MLI mission and charter. The second face-to-face meeting was in December 2005 to review the gap analysis studies prepared by MLI members that helped guide the discussions of the technical areas, and to meet prospect members and plan for 2006.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint