The Mobile Linux Initiative at OSDL - page 5
MLI is a new initiative. It was launched in October 2005 and since then the members have met twice face-to-face. The first MLI meeting was in October 2005 to kick-off the initiative, appoint interim Chairs, and decide on the MLI mission and charter. The second face-to-face meeting was in December 2005 to review the gap analysis studies prepared by MLI members that helped guide the discussions of the technical areas, and to meet prospect members and plan for 2006.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader