Bugzilla Makes Big Trucks Better - page 3
Bugzilla Flavored Applications?
Merritt-Gilbert said that Komatsu has seen significant gains in product quality although he declined to share any hard numbers.
He has been encouraged that as internal groups become aware of the Bugzilla project tracking application, they want to use it. Several of Komatsu's 3rd party vendors has access to the system, now.
Rockhold has no immediate plans for R Cubed to market the Bugzilla project tracking concept to other companies.
The Bugzilla based Komatsu manufacturing project tracking application is just one more example of companies utilizing the power of Open Source Software to streamline business processes.
Rob Reilly is a consultant, trend spotter, and writer. He is a contributing editor for Linux Today. He advises clients on portable business computing and presentation technology integration. You can visit his web page at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader