Bugzilla Makes Big Trucks Better - page 3
Bugzilla Flavored Applications?
Merritt-Gilbert said that Komatsu has seen significant gains in product quality although he declined to share any hard numbers.
He has been encouraged that as internal groups become aware of the Bugzilla project tracking application, they want to use it. Several of Komatsu's 3rd party vendors has access to the system, now.
Rockhold has no immediate plans for R Cubed to market the Bugzilla project tracking concept to other companies.
The Bugzilla based Komatsu manufacturing project tracking application is just one more example of companies utilizing the power of Open Source Software to streamline business processes.
Rob Reilly is a consultant, trend spotter, and writer. He is a contributing editor for Linux Today. He advises clients on portable business computing and presentation technology integration. You can visit his web page at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.7, BackBox Linux 4.3 and RoboLinux 8.1
- 2Linux Top 3: SLES 11 SP4, Chromixium OS 1.5 and Canonical Licensing
- 3Linux Top 3: VirtualBox 5, Point Linux 3.0 and OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 4.2 rc1, 4MLinux 13 and antiX15
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Rafaela, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.2 and VectorLinux 7.1