GL Studio Puts Simulators On The Desktop - page 4
Sophisticated Desktop Environments
DiSTI offers a basic single seat license for the GL Studio editor at $10,800 and includes one year of support. Runtime licenses are available, but you'll need to call for pricing.
If you only need a couple of objects for your project, DiSTI can custom build models to your specifications.
GL Studio gives instructional designers the tools to build ultra realistic simulations, that behave just like the real parts. For companies wanting to build a variety of high quality desktop simulations, GL Studio is a worth investigating.
Rob Reilly is a consultant, trend spotter, and writer. He is a contributing editor for Linux Today. He advises clients on portable business computing and presentation technology integration. You can visit his web page at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader