GL Studio Puts Simulators On The Desktop - page 4
Sophisticated Desktop Environments
DiSTI offers a basic single seat license for the GL Studio editor at $10,800 and includes one year of support. Runtime licenses are available, but you'll need to call for pricing.
If you only need a couple of objects for your project, DiSTI can custom build models to your specifications.
GL Studio gives instructional designers the tools to build ultra realistic simulations, that behave just like the real parts. For companies wanting to build a variety of high quality desktop simulations, GL Studio is a worth investigating.
Rob Reilly is a consultant, trend spotter, and writer. He is a contributing editor for Linux Today. He advises clients on portable business computing and presentation technology integration. You can visit his web page at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 5Linux Top 3: Knoppix 7.3, Slacko Puppy 5.7 and PC-BSD 10.0.1