Learn Asterisk with a Fast Start Course
Asterisk Fast Start
Asterisk bills itself as "the world's leading open source PBX, telephony engine, and telephony applications toolkit." You can use it as the basis of a fully featured, enterprise-class phone system in your organization. Like any complex piece of software, you'll have some work to do coming to grips with what it can do and how to set it up. One ideal way to get up to speed fast is by going on a three day Asterisk Fast Start training course offered by Digium, the company that sponsors the Asterisk open source project.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.7, BackBox Linux 4.3 and RoboLinux 8.1
- 2Linux Top 3: SLES 11 SP4, Chromixium OS 1.5 and Canonical Licensing
- 3Linux Top 3: VirtualBox 5, Point Linux 3.0 and OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 4.2 rc1, 4MLinux 13 and antiX15
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Rafaela, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.2 and VectorLinux 7.1