Learn Asterisk with a Fast Start Course
Asterisk Fast Start
Asterisk bills itself as "the world's leading open source PBX, telephony engine, and telephony applications toolkit." You can use it as the basis of a fully featured, enterprise-class phone system in your organization. Like any complex piece of software, you'll have some work to do coming to grips with what it can do and how to set it up. One ideal way to get up to speed fast is by going on a three day Asterisk Fast Start training course offered by Digium, the company that sponsors the Asterisk open source project.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 5Linux Top 3: Debian Gives Up on Upstart, Ubuntu and Linux Kernel Updates