White House Goes Open Source With Drupal
The White House Goes Open Source
From the 'Open Government' files:
Dries Buytaert, the founder of the Drupal open source content management system has announced that WhiteHouse.gove is now a Drupal site.
This is a big deal, though regular users will not notice a difference.
Drupal has emerged over the last few years as the leading open source CMS in the world...
Read the rest at InternetNews.com.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader