3D Graphics Hardware in Linux - page 2
IntroductionCurrently, the only graphics cards which are supported in Linux are the Matrox Millennium G200, and any card utilizing a 3Dfx chipset. NVIDIA has promised to release drivers for its TNT2 boards, but it is unclear when those drivers will materialize.
UPDATE (6/3/99): NVIDIA has just released drivers for all of their 3D accelerated chipsets, more information can be found +here
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.11, Kubuntu Goes Commercial
- 5Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.5, Debian 7.2 and EOL for Linux 3.0.x