Multi-Head Displays in Linux - page 4
IntroductionVMWare. The bottom line is that unless you are a computer graphics professional or something similar, going completely multi-head might not be practical. But if you are an adventurous user, I urge you to give it a try; you may come away pleasantly surprised.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux 3.11, Kubuntu Goes Commercial