Multi-Head Displays in Linux - page 4
IntroductionVMWare. The bottom line is that unless you are a computer graphics professional or something similar, going completely multi-head might not be practical. But if you are an adventurous user, I urge you to give it a try; you may come away pleasantly surprised.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint