Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0--The Enterprise Gets An Update - page 6
Enterprise Linux and Red Hat
RHEL4 is a huge step forward for Red Hat and should be a breath of fresh air to businesses who require the stability and support associated with and enterprise Linux distribution, but desperately needed or wanted new versions of the kernel, servers, and applications. If you were waiting for newer features or software to appear in the Enterprise Linux space, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 is well worth a look. If you're already a RHEL customer, run, don;t walk, to your support representative for an upgrade.
Bill von Hagen is the author of numerous books and articles on Linux. For more information about Bill, see http://www.vonhagen.org.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 2Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 3Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 4Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader
- 5Linux Top 3: KaOS 2016.04, TurnKey 14.1 and pfSense 2.3