SUSE 9.2 vs. 9.3: A 64-Bit Comparison
Head-to-Head on an AMD 64 Notebook
SUSE Linux Pro 9.2 and 9.3 are both good distributions to put on your new 64-bit AMD Athlon 64 notebook, once you fix the nVidia and Broadcom chip issues. I'm here to report that the new version has repaired some nagging little time-wasting problems and added new functionality, too.
Should you buy 9.3 or just stick with 9.2?
If you don't have 9.2, I'd say give 9.3 a try. I'll outline what I found and then you can make your own decision.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic