Bluefish... It's A Keeper For HTML Editing - page 5
Casting a Line for an HTML Editor
I've only been able to cover a small portion of the features available in Bluefish. I've tried other editors and have always come back to this one.
That's because it's a straightforward editor that is fast, stable, and makes my HTML easy to work with.
If you need to produce a lot of easy-to-read HTML formatted content, give it a try and I think you'll make "Bluefishing", a regular activity.
Rob Reilly is a consultant, writer, and commentator who advises clients on business & technology projects. His Linux, personal branding, and public speaking skills-related articles regularly appear in various high-end Linux and business media outlets. Send him a note or visit his Web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader