Run With The Big Dogs On Chubby Puppy Linux - page 5
It's No Dog
In spite of a couple of glitches, Chubby Puppy Linux is an impressive liveCD distribution. It has tools to help you surf the Web, produce documents, and manage your computer.
It's a small, fast package that I think you'll like.
And, how could you resist those big old puppy dog eyes on the opening splash page. Here boy...
Rob Reilly is a consultant, writer, and commentator who advises clients on business & technology projects. He is also a Contributing Editor for LinuxToday.com. Send him a note or visit his Web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 4Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 5Linux 3.10 Improves Multi-tasking and SSD Caching