Run With The Big Dogs On Chubby Puppy Linux - page 5
It's No Dog
In spite of a couple of glitches, Chubby Puppy Linux is an impressive liveCD distribution. It has tools to help you surf the Web, produce documents, and manage your computer.
It's a small, fast package that I think you'll like.
And, how could you resist those big old puppy dog eyes on the opening splash page. Here boy...
Rob Reilly is a consultant, writer, and commentator who advises clients on business & technology projects. He is also a Contributing Editor for LinuxToday.com. Send him a note or visit his Web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader