Easing Into Linux With Xandros Desktop OS 3.0.2 - page 4
The Xandros Desktop OS 3.0.2 is a quick and easy way to try Linux on your computer. The installation walks you through all the major configuration tasks, if you have standard run-of-the mill hardware.
Obviously, as with many other things in life, using Xandros to its full capability takes time and experience. I think with a little bit of time with the package, a user will find that he made a good choice.
Rob Reilly is a consultant, commentator, and writer. His company solves client problems, in a variety of business & technology areas. He is also a Contributing Editor for LinuxToday.com. Send him a note or visit his Web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.11, Kubuntu Goes Commercial
- 5Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.5, Debian 7.2 and EOL for Linux 3.0.x