How Dapper is Drake?
Why So Pupular?Yes, I know you're sick of hearing about Ubuntu. Ubuntu this, Ubuntu that, everyone must love Ubuntu or else. Don't run away screaming just yet, because there are good reasons for all the Ubuntu buzz. The first one is they have an excellent and productive PR machine. This is a good thing, and there is no reason other Linuxes cannot follow suit. Don't whine about Ubuntu getting all the attention, because anyone can email or phone some journalists and get something going.
The second reason is they are doing a lot of interesting and inventive things:
- LiveCD with one-button hard disk installer
- Nicely customized, single-CD installation
- Large friendly user community
- Up-to-date packages
- Shiny new server distribution
- Shiny new release for UltraSPARC
- Officially certified for DB2 and MySQL
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint