Conversational Voice Recognition With Wizzard Software - page 3
According to Bruce Phifer, a manager for Wizzard Software, "The conversational model opens up the speech technology market to a huge range of applications that are speaker independent...meaning those that (by their nature) cannot require an enrollment to achieve good accuracy."
"The list is almost endless, but includes uses like on-the-phone customer satisfaction surveys, analysis of call center dialogue for problem spotting, subject spotting in huge amounts of audio like news broadcasts and phone conversations for further analysis, retainment of audio from conference calling for data mining, mobile sales force note and data gathering", he said.
Another use might be for a vendor to set up a quick call to a customer, after a sales visit. The application could gather follow-on facts and store them for analysis. Phifer summarized the technology as being useful, anywhere that audio can be converted and stored as "understandable, but not letter perfect" text for reuse, refresh and data mining.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader