Track Your Systems With NetIQ - page 3
NetIQ help companies manage hundreds or thousands of servers across multiple enterprise level platforms. System and network administrators are always strapped for time and putting out fires. It only makes sense to use computers to help manage the computers.
The NetIQ family of programs may just be your ticket to some system admin sanity.
Rob Reilly is a consultant, trend spotter, and writer. He is a contributing editor for Linux Today. He advises clients on portable business computing and presentation technology integration. You can visit his web page at http://home.earthlink.net/~robreilly.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader