WindowMaker - page 2
What is WindowMaker anyway?First, it is easy in use. Adding new programs to the dock is very easy, there is no need to edit configuration files at all.
The Dock is an iconbar on which you can "dock" the icons for you favorite applications. In addition to the Dock there also is "the Clip". With this you c an also "dock" icons but, double clicking will make it hide the icons/dockapps attached to it (freeing valuable desktop space).
A couple of examples of these effects:
WindowMaker is also integrated into the package installer so as new packages are added they appear in the main menu. The "main menu" will popup if you click in the root (background) window
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader