WindowMaker - page 2
What is WindowMaker anyway?First, it is easy in use. Adding new programs to the dock is very easy, there is no need to edit configuration files at all.
The Dock is an iconbar on which you can "dock" the icons for you favorite applications. In addition to the Dock there also is "the Clip". With this you c an also "dock" icons but, double clicking will make it hide the icons/dockapps attached to it (freeing valuable desktop space).
A couple of examples of these effects:
WindowMaker is also integrated into the package installer so as new packages are added they appear in the main menu. The "main menu" will popup if you click in the root (background) window
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux 3.11, Kubuntu Goes Commercial