WindowMaker - page 2
What is WindowMaker anyway?First, it is easy in use. Adding new programs to the dock is very easy, there is no need to edit configuration files at all.
The Dock is an iconbar on which you can "dock" the icons for you favorite applications. In addition to the Dock there also is "the Clip". With this you c an also "dock" icons but, double clicking will make it hide the icons/dockapps attached to it (freeing valuable desktop space).
A couple of examples of these effects:
WindowMaker is also integrated into the package installer so as new packages are added they appear in the main menu. The "main menu" will popup if you click in the root (background) window
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 2Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 3Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 4Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time
- 5Linux Top 3: Tails 1.0, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0 and Debian 7.5