Update debian slink to XFree86 version 3.3.5
Install XFree86 version 3.3.5 with Matrox G400 support and other great features
deb http://debian.oftheinter.net/ slink-x335/
/etc/apt/sources.list and do a
to install XFree86 version 3.3.5 with Matrox G400 support and other super
I did have trouble getting this to work, though!
It might be easier to grab a Linux binary from the ftp.xfree86.org of
just the server you use, and then to untar it in /usr/X11R6/ .
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint