Update debian slink to XFree86 version 3.3.5
Install XFree86 version 3.3.5 with Matrox G400 support and other great features
deb http://debian.oftheinter.net/ slink-x335/
/etc/apt/sources.list and do a
to install XFree86 version 3.3.5 with Matrox G400 support and other super
I did have trouble getting this to work, though!
It might be easier to grab a Linux binary from the ftp.xfree86.org of
just the server you use, and then to untar it in /usr/X11R6/ .
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic