Update debian slink to XFree86 version 3.3.5
Install XFree86 version 3.3.5 with Matrox G400 support and other great features
deb http://debian.oftheinter.net/ slink-x335/
/etc/apt/sources.list and do a
to install XFree86 version 3.3.5 with Matrox G400 support and other super
I did have trouble getting this to work, though!
It might be easier to grab a Linux binary from the ftp.xfree86.org of
just the server you use, and then to untar it in /usr/X11R6/ .
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 2Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 3Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 4Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time
- 5Linux Top 3: Tails 1.0, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0 and Debian 7.5