See which sockets belong to which processes
lsof | grep -i "program"
lsof or "list open files" is one of the systems administrator's number one tools. On a busy server it can help you trace what processes are using which services, without turning any serivces on and off to check what dies.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 2Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 3Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 4Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader
- 5Linux Top 3: KaOS 2016.04, TurnKey 14.1 and pfSense 2.3