Enhance Your Linux Terminal With Bashish
Theme Your Linux Terminal With Bashish
I installed from source due to problems with the Debian repository; if doing this, note that you'll need to install the dialog package manually via apt-get. Once you've run ./configure; make; sudo make install, run bashish to get things set up properly. Then restart a terminal to get the default theme.
bashish list shows the theme list and bashish THEMENAME switches theme. Try elite for a multi-line prompt, moan for something more basic, or flowerpower for a floral look!
You can mess around with the theme colors...
Read the rest of this Bashish story at ServerWatch.com
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.11, Kubuntu Goes Commercial
- 5Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.5, Debian 7.2 and EOL for Linux 3.0.x