How to Run an Email List Under Linux
IntroductionMajordomo, Mailman, Sympa, eSquire, minordomo and procmail. We will examine majordomo in detail below.
About majordomoMajordomo is a mature product having been in continuous development and use for over 5 years. It provides basic subscribing, sending and digesting. Configuration is by means of text files and it can be controlled either via typed in shell commands ( the Linux $ prompt ) or remotely by mail. Many of majordomo functions can be controlled via the Web using the MajorCool package.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint