How to Run an Email List Under Linux - page 3
IntroductionWe have so far only controlled majordomo locally via shell commands. But it also has a full featured email control system. A password is made for each list. To add a password to your list make a file called 'mylist.password' in the /home/majordom/lists directory and put the password in it. Ie
echo "mincebeef" > /home/majordom/lists/mylist.password
approve mincebeef unsubscribe email@example.com
Which can be sent via email from anywhere in the world.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.11, Kubuntu Goes Commercial
- 5Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.5, Debian 7.2 and EOL for Linux 3.0.x