How to Run an Email List Under Linux - page 3
IntroductionWe have so far only controlled majordomo locally via shell commands. But it also has a full featured email control system. A password is made for each list. To add a password to your list make a file called 'mylist.password' in the /home/majordom/lists directory and put the password in it. Ie
echo "mincebeef" > /home/majordom/lists/mylist.password
approve mincebeef unsubscribe email@example.com
Which can be sent via email from anywhere in the world.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.7, BackBox Linux 4.3 and RoboLinux 8.1
- 2Linux Top 3: SLES 11 SP4, Chromixium OS 1.5 and Canonical Licensing
- 3Linux Top 3: VirtualBox 5, Point Linux 3.0 and OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 4.2 rc1, 4MLinux 13 and antiX15
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Rafaela, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.2 and VectorLinux 7.1