How to Run an Email List Under Linux - page 3
IntroductionWe have so far only controlled majordomo locally via shell commands. But it also has a full featured email control system. A password is made for each list. To add a password to your list make a file called 'mylist.password' in the /home/majordom/lists directory and put the password in it. Ie
echo "mincebeef" > /home/majordom/lists/mylist.password
approve mincebeef unsubscribe email@example.com
Which can be sent via email from anywhere in the world.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint