Admin Digest: Stopping Spam with Linux - page 3
All of the solutions outlined in this article work on the server regardless of the email client used to read mail. So you could implant a spam-blocking policy on a Linux server, and continue to read email on a different platform (like Netscape on a Macintosh for instance) while still getting the benefits of Linux!
Rob Reilly (aka: "Dr. Torque") is a senior technology consultant, whose work includes Linux, business systems integration, innovation training and occasional hot rodding excursions. He frequently writes and speaks about these and other topics. He has 16 years experience in the high technology, manufacturing and the utilities industries. He is always 'on-the-lookout' for stories and projects that focus on Linux, business and the cutting edge. Send him a note or visit his web site at http://home.cfl.rr.com/rreilly.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.5, Debian 7.2 and EOL for Linux 3.0.x
- 5Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10