Rolling Out Unattended Debian Installations (Part 1) - page 4
Requirements and Overview
FAI comes with an excellent manual, which is also installed to /usr/share/doc/fai/fai-guide.html. The /usr/share/doc/fai/ directory is full of scripts and configuration examples.
Troubleshooting help is here.
FAI uses standard Linux utilities glued together with Perl and Bash scripts, so you can refer to their individual man pages, such as rsync, debmirror, NFS, and so forth.
See Information for mirror owners for more information on mirror sizes, and useful resources on mirroring.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint