Rolling Out Unattended Debian Installations (Part 1) - page 4
Requirements and Overview
FAI comes with an excellent manual, which is also installed to /usr/share/doc/fai/fai-guide.html. The /usr/share/doc/fai/ directory is full of scripts and configuration examples.
Troubleshooting help is here.
FAI uses standard Linux utilities glued together with Perl and Bash scripts, so you can refer to their individual man pages, such as rsync, debmirror, NFS, and so forth.
See Information for mirror owners for more information on mirror sizes, and useful resources on mirroring.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 2Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 3Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 4Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 5Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time