Rolling Out Unattended Debian Installations (Part 1) - page 4
Requirements and Overview
FAI comes with an excellent manual, which is also installed to /usr/share/doc/fai/fai-guide.html. The /usr/share/doc/fai/ directory is full of scripts and configuration examples.
Troubleshooting help is here.
FAI uses standard Linux utilities glued together with Perl and Bash scripts, so you can refer to their individual man pages, such as rsync, debmirror, NFS, and so forth.
See Information for mirror owners for more information on mirror sizes, and useful resources on mirroring.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader