Building Attractive Web Photo Galleries - page 4
Good News and Bad News
When I want to add another album, I will create a new subdirectory under albums containing my pictures, and run mogrify as needed. Then adding the new album is done this way:
$ album -add albums/homestead3 albums
And there you have a nice, organized, easy-to-navigate efficient Web photo gallery that people will actually view and enjoy.
ResourcesImageMagick and Album
Image Formats for the Web and Elsewhere
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 5Linux Top 3: Debian Gives Up on Upstart, Ubuntu and Linux Kernel Updates