KMail In Depth - page 5
Masses Of Features and No MalwareKMail handles multiple accounts and profiles with ease. For example, I have my public-to-the-world email address. Then I have my super-secret private account for family and friends that do not send me multiply-forwarded jokes or large attachments. And I create various other accounts for different purposes, such as one for my book. KMail let me do three things:
- Configure as many separate accounts as I like
- Configure multiple identities
- Route mail from different accounts into different folders
Settings -> Configure KMail -> Identities is where it gets fun. This is where you set up signatures, return addresses, the user's mail account, and Sent Mail and Drafts folder locations. When you compose or reply to a message, you can select an identity from the dropdown menu in the message. (Use the View menu to control what fields and menus are displayed.)
ResourcesGnuPG Keysigning Party HOWTO
Kmail home page
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic