Howto Configure Multiple Network Profiles on Linux - page 5
Freedom To Roam
The newfangled NetworkManager project, sponsored by Red Hat, has some ambitious goals: cross-platform, and auto-detection and configuration, even to the point of seamlessly switching between wired and wireless interfaces. Red Hat magazine has a good introduction to NetworkManager, Introducing NetworkManager. Betas are already available for adventurous souls to try out.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux 3.11, Kubuntu Goes Commercial