Getting Free Long Distance, Part 2 - page 3
If you make a typo, run the
dundi flush command from the Asterisk command shell, because entries are cached for the time you specified (cachetime 3600, which is one hour).
Whoever you peer with has to perform the same steps. You can test this easily enough by adding a second Asterisk server to your test lab. Once you succeed in doing this, you know enough to connect to the DUNDi-test network.
- Distributed Universal Number Discovery (DUNDi)
- E.164 number and DNS
- DUNDi Aims to Open VoIP Peering
- Asterisk Documentation Project" has a downloadable free copy of the book "Asterisk: The Future of Telephony." It can also be purchased at the usual outlets. (Hint: supporting authors financially is a splendid thing to do.) This book is an essential reference, and contains all the Asterisk commands and configuration options.
This article first appeared on VoIP Planet, a JupiterWeb site.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alienware, KDE and Ubuntu 13.04
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 3GNOME 3.8 Debuts New Open Source Linux Desktop
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint