Getting Free Long Distance, Part 2 - page 3
If you make a typo, run the
dundi flush command from the Asterisk command shell, because entries are cached for the time you specified (cachetime 3600, which is one hour).
Whoever you peer with has to perform the same steps. You can test this easily enough by adding a second Asterisk server to your test lab. Once you succeed in doing this, you know enough to connect to the DUNDi-test network.
- Distributed Universal Number Discovery (DUNDi)
- E.164 number and DNS
- DUNDi Aims to Open VoIP Peering
- Asterisk Documentation Project" has a downloadable free copy of the book "Asterisk: The Future of Telephony." It can also be purchased at the usual outlets. (Hint: supporting authors financially is a splendid thing to do.) This book is an essential reference, and contains all the Asterisk commands and configuration options.
This article first appeared on VoIP Planet, a JupiterWeb site.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 2Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 3Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 4Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader
- 5Linux Top 3: KaOS 2016.04, TurnKey 14.1 and pfSense 2.3