Overhauling CUPS: Pushing Windows Printer Drivers - page 4
The Easy Way: Buy The Right Printer
This is a nice simple CUPS configuration for sharing printers. Make sure you have the last four lines- those are necessary for sharing Windows printers:
LogLevel info Port 631 Browsing On BrowseAddress 192.168.1.255
Order Deny,Allow Deny From All Allow From 192.168.1.* Allow From 127.0.0.1 AuthType Basic AuthClass System Allow From 127.0.0.1 Order Deny,Allow Deny From Allmime.convs: application/octet-stream application/vnd.cups-raw 0 - mime.types: application/octet-stream
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic