Use Fedora Directory Server For Manageable LDAP (Part 2) - page 3
Prerequisites and Java Madness
There are a number of ways to create a new directory: start from scratch, import an existing database from an LDIF file, or enter new users one by one using the form at the "Directory Server Gateway" page. Next time we'll learn more about setting up the actual user database. Meanwhile, do feel free to study the hundreds of pages of documentation listed in Resources and play around with your new Fedora Directory console.
- Installation Guide
- Administrator's Guide
- Building an LDAP Server on Linux, Part 1
- Building an LDAP Server on Linux, Part 2
This article originally appeared on Enterprise Networking Planet, a JupiterWeb site.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic