Use Fedora Directory Server For Manageable LDAP (Part 2) - page 3
Prerequisites and Java Madness
There are a number of ways to create a new directory: start from scratch, import an existing database from an LDIF file, or enter new users one by one using the form at the "Directory Server Gateway" page. Next time we'll learn more about setting up the actual user database. Meanwhile, do feel free to study the hundreds of pages of documentation listed in Resources and play around with your new Fedora Directory console.
- Installation Guide
- Administrator's Guide
- Building an LDAP Server on Linux, Part 1
- Building an LDAP Server on Linux, Part 2
This article originally appeared on Enterprise Networking Planet, a JupiterWeb site.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 2Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 3Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 4Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader
- 5Linux Top 3: KaOS 2016.04, TurnKey 14.1 and pfSense 2.3