Point-and-Click Linux LVM Filesystem Workstation Backup, Part 2 - page 2
dar Backup Script and Icon Setup
In case something drastically goes wrong (e.g., with your original filesystem or a backup program crashing), this script unmounts everything and dumps you to a console root prompt, from which you can shut down by entering:
You can download this script here.
Set up the icon as shown in the previous section, using these values:
sudo sh /cdrom/S90knoppix-halt
Copy the file to /home/username/knoppix-mod.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.7, BackBox Linux 4.3 and RoboLinux 8.1
- 2Linux Top 3: SLES 11 SP4, Chromixium OS 1.5 and Canonical Licensing
- 3Linux Top 3: VirtualBox 5, Point Linux 3.0 and OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 4.2 rc1, 4MLinux 13 and antiX15
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Rafaela, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.2 and VectorLinux 7.1