Point-and-Click Linux LVM Filesystem Workstation Backup, Part 2 - page 2
dar Backup Script and Icon Setup
In case something drastically goes wrong (e.g., with your original filesystem or a backup program crashing), this script unmounts everything and dumps you to a console root prompt, from which you can shut down by entering:
You can download this script here.
Set up the icon as shown in the previous section, using these values:
sudo sh /cdrom/S90knoppix-halt
Copy the file to /home/username/knoppix-mod.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader